Thursday, September 11, 2008

"Silly Of Me..."

Photobucket Image Hosting

"To think that I..." - Deniese Williams

This may be my last post about politrix (tics) until John McCain is elected and I tell y'all "I Told You So".

I love what Barack Obama stands for. His ideas for America are right along with mine. Of course our nation needs a lightning speed kick in the ass to change the status quo, better our economy, and improve our relationships with foreign countries and I believe that President Barack Obama has the power to do that...somewhere in his second term (nevertheless). Of course there's a multitude of other ISSUES that CNN, FOX News, MSNBC, other blogs, and common folk aren't really talking about.

**SIDENOTE: There's a lot of people talking greasy about Palin right now and even though I'm not a fan of the chick (I mean) bytch (hahahaha...that was funny. Laugh, I didn't mean it like that, but you probably would've said it too...lol), there's a lot of folks posting reckless things out there about her. And even though it's RIGHT, it's not right...why we gotta sling mud on each an' other?? I Hate Politics. And just for the record, SHE'S NOT ATTRACTIVE!! END SIDENOTE**

But, then again, who gives a fuck about EDUCATION, Poverty, Equal-Rights, HEALTH CARE, Illegal Drugs Shipped Into Our Country, Diminishing Economy, Rampant Violence In Our Cities, Police Brutality AND Profiling, Discrimination PERIOD, etc.,etc.????

I think we ALL do (care that is). However, the American media is SO FUCKED UP that our news outlets are focusing on BULLSHYT!! The media sources are SO biased in their broadcasting and journalism because they are tied into specific parties/relationships so they adjust what they put out there accordingly to the favor of the different factions. In addition, they take the most asinine topics and PROMOTE them like they ARE issues. This Is Fact. EVEN MUAFUGGIN' BLOGGERS LIKE YOU, YEAH YOU!!, TAKE WHOMEVER SIDE AND THROW SHYT ON THE OPPOSING SIDE...WTF!!

*taking breath*

Yeah, I'm guilty too, so what.

However, politrix are totally out of control when the public focuses on shyt like:

***in my Arsenio Hall comedic/interviewing voice*

"WHO's your Reh-verend, Barack?"
or
"What about all these kiiiiiiidddsss, Sarah?"
or
"How you a self-proclaimed "maverick" but they had you locked up and shyt, John??

***EXIT Arsenio*

My main point is:

The media (internet included) is making the election a Barnum's and Bailey's Circus Fiasco to distract people from the REAL ISSUES. Who gives a fuck if Obama attended a church who's pastor at the time told the got damn truth about America?? Why is a soildier who got CAUGHT UP, imprisoned, considered a 'prisoner of war' considered a HERO??
**SIDENOTE: I'm STILL scratchin' my head on that one.END SIDENOTE*** Why is a mother of five,six, or whatever the count is at such an issue???? And if she's so incompetent, why did she overshadow 'the dude that's running with Obama'?? Biden, right? Is that his name?? I kid. I kid. But that's how it is...

I can say, this is nothing new. THIS is actually what they've been doing for hundreds of years. In ALL situations, the candidate that appeals to the states with the most electoral votes come out as the winners. Popular votes don't count across the country so much.

Or, as we've learned in previous elections, THEY may put whomever they want into office.

Hey, this is Amerikkka, what can you do?

Anyhow, I REALLY wish the public got more involved in the ISSUES as oppose to the tabloid-worthy headlines talking about an old man being a "maverick", a Black dude with hope, a white broad from Alaska whom SOME think is "Hot!", and another cat who's thunder has been swept right below his feet...because of a "Jill-In-A-Box" from the GOP.

Another Point: I've ALWAYS thought that McCain would win against Obama just because of my experience and knowledge of the country. In the polls (which I don't neccessarily subscribe to), they say, it's neck-to-neck when it comes to "likely/probable" voters.

Let me repeat that:

"it's neck-to-neck when it comes to "likely/probable" voters."

Broken down into laymen's words, that means:

If y'all niggas (I use it as a term of endearment...I really do) don't get out there and REGISTER to vote, and VOTE, then uhhhhhh....it's on YOU!!

I already got my passport...and Toronto's lookin' REAL good.

I'm out.

P.S.

By the way, it was "Silly Of Me" to think that this election would be any different from the other name-calling, immature, mud-slinging, low-down politics of past years.

That's where my title came from. I like that song :-)

*Monk steps off soap box, tucks it under arm and exits stage left*

1 comment:

Telese said...

** Telese shrugs her shoulders while waiting in line holding her her soap box, turns and follows Damon off stage**.....took the words right out of my mouth....I thought we(as in Americans) were smarter than this