Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Lost Videos part TWO!!

Now I know most of y'all have already seen this parody of the homie Lil' Duval's take on the BET interview with R. Kelly. Even though the subject matter is of a serious nature, I can't help but crack the fugg up every time I watch this.

Hilarious!!

LIL DUVAL INTERVIEWS R KELLY


Maybe I'm sick for thinking this, but the funniest part of this parody doesn't even come for Duval...It's when Robert, with a serious ass face says, "When you say TEENage, how old we talkin'?" WTF????

I've worked with R.Kelly years ago when the whole tape thing was really hitting the fan and I know his management (at the time...not sure if he's still represented by them) was EXTREMELY protective of EVERY small detail of the production. To think that someone stood around, heard him say that, and didn't immediately press to have that answer stricken from the final cut is beyond me. Nevertheless, it's funny as hell.

Oh shyt!! I got off track (not the first time, won't be the last). Anyway, I'll leave you with this video we directed for Do Or Die feat. R. Kelly. "Magic Chic".

We shot this up in the Chi and we had a BLAST!! The guys from DOD were real cool and hospitable to say the least. Truly legends but very humble. This was also my first time meeting Bishop Don Magic Juan. We kicked it with him in his hotel room and the dude is full of stories. Don't let the gaudy outfits fool you, he's really a wise and good dude. Enough about that though...here's the video.

Magic Chic


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That R. Kelly interview was cracking me up. Tonight at the bar when someone insisted on playing i would say pretty much the entire chocolate factory album on the juke box the only thing that kept me sane was thinkin bout that interview video.