Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Failin'...oops...I mean 'Palin". My Bad...

So, I'm in a local pizzaria, right?

I called in my order and expected it to be ready when I got there. When I walked in, the place reeked of something burning. I have no idea of how these folks couldn't smell anything BURNING!! They have to be experts right...at least when it comes to shyt BURNING? Even the customers who were dining in the spot said nothing. WTF??

I swear, when I walked in, I smelt the scent of 'burned-ness". I've frequented this spot for MANY times in the past couple of years (read: two point five) and I've never experienced that.

**What I've said has NOTHING to do with this post...LMAO!!!! but not really.**

Anyways, I know it may perceieved as 'childish', this pic is funny to me:

Photobucket

Maybe I'm wrong for finding humor in this...maybe some folks just need to lighten the fuck up.

4 comments:

Monk said...

Oh yeah, while they made me another pizza, this is what I read.

Kit (Keep It Trill) said...

Call me juvenile, but at laughed at the pic too!

Telese said...

Okay somebody has too much time on his hands..LOL!!!...and maybe everybody in the pizza spot had already acknowledged the burned-ness before you got there and they were over it...LOL!!!

GOODENess said...

ok...I was wondering if your AADHD had kicked in or if you were practicing your randomness for an upcoming court date or what, so I am glad you explained how the pic and the pizza place fit together...but I sniggled at the way you butchered the word "perceived" (my inner English Nazi hates you for that, btw) and then almost had an imaginary asthma attack at the picture...and I'm a grown muhfugguh...folks who hate just need more sex...lol...and u can tell them I said it!