Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Daddy's Girl


Just read this on a "friend's" facebook status:


Jonathan King's bout to kick it wit my daughter...the only lady I love, who I knows she knows what she wants, and the only one that knows what she wants...love u princess!

4 hours ago · Comment · Like
Tony Planter likes this.

Rodney IMIGHTBEGAY Anderson I know thats right.....thats always whats up!!
4 hours ago

Karl GoodDude...BUT"IMightNeedAFavorFromJon" Simms Thats what's up Jon.
4 hours ago

Christina MakeShiftDivaInTraining Hacksaw Hey i know what I want!!!...Some Coldstone....a long run on the beach...and retirement...LOL :-)...Hope you enjoy every moment with your baby girl!!
4 hours ago

Melinda CanYouTakeCareOfMine Bridges aaawww sooo sweet get ready to have BIGGG FUNN!!!!
4 hours ago

Pre' Shiss CanYouTakeCareOfMineToo Johnson Awwwww...can you come get my daughter and her friends too so I can take a nap!! Lol!! Enjoy your QT with your Lil lady Jon!!
4 hours ago

Melody IWishYouWasMYBabyFavva Williams That's what's up...me and my first born at the arts festival
3 hours ago

Jonathan King I'm so excited watching Harry potter wit my daughter. She's so lovely.
3 hours ago
===============================================

This shyt is so sad.

Don't get me wrong, it's cool for a father to connect with his daughter, However, given the context, it doesn't seem like a regular occasion. So why is this dude receiving praises?

On another note, if he doesn't have a woman in his life, his mother, grandmother, sister, whomever...I think it's pretty pathetic for that to be the only "female" you care about in a loving manner. That speaks a lot about your character.

I'd say the same thing about chicks and their sons too.

That's it.

2 comments:

Telese said...

Just one word. Pathetic.

Monk said...

One word. Agreed.