Thursday, June 4, 2009

"VIXENS" trailor


Here's a trailor for a project I've been working on. "VIXENS" is designed to give a much-needed voice to the lovely ladies who grace the music video screen and magazines that we see on a regular basis. Before passing judgement, we all should take a glimpse into their lives and see what's really going on their world. It's not all about the glitz and the glamour.
Directed by Damon L. Thomas


Find more videos like this on Presidential Television and Film

5 comments:

GOODENess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GOODENess said...

Remember in your HATER post...when you were on a date? *rolling my eyes (like a HATER)at the fact that you were on a date* and the menu had mad typos in it?? and you HATED...well...

Dame...I love you...you know that...and this trailor actually makes me wanna watch the show...until...I see te word "PERSISTENCY"...that sir..is NOT a word! lol...other than that...DOPETASTIC

Monk said...

"Persistency IS a word as well as "persistence". Tomato...tomahtoe.

However, when you say, "...until...I se te word...", it causes ME to throw a flag on the play. "Te" I don't think is a word mamm...lol!!

GOODENess said...

I KNEW you would throw that typo at me in retaliation...the stuffs of a true HATER! lol

I went to dictionary.com and searched for PERSISTENCY and it said:

per·sis·ten·cy (pər-sĭs'tən-sē)n. Persistence.

so...perhaps it is an actual word...but it's not a very smart sounding word, now is it?

u win this time, gadget!

Monk said...

Hahahaha!! Glad you think it's dope though.