Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Lookin' In the Mirror - 11/16



Happy Birthday To ME!! November 16th

The man in the mirro is really my true hero / With me when I'm broke or when I'm blessed with dinero / Sometimes tearful, but never approaches life fearful / A cool ass guy, but at times, he's just a weirdo / Great parents - always listened to the things they said / Alpha male but still never felt the need to pledge / I can't explain it, he's somehow right and left brain-ed / Articulate, but still loves to cuss and use slanguage / Funny, ain't it? He's a cool nigga to hang wit' / Not picture perfect, but his work, you can frame it / Very creative and determined to never fail / Loving heart and spirit filled with passion unparralled / Never ask no one for nothin' he won't ask of himself / Funny guy and not afraid to laugh at himself / Multi-dimensional, some sides, you'll never see / Wise and never compromise his integrity / Thoughts be kinda random, been told he's kinda handsome / Respect? He demand some...all of that and then some / Just a brotha tryin' to pass on his wisdom to kids / And I ain't braggin' on my nigga, it's just is what it is

-Monk

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Bday!! Your rhyme is dope!!

Kit (Keep It Trill) said...

Happy Belated Birthday, and weren't you an adorable lil' boo! I hope you keep celebrating through the weekend and have many more great decades to come.