Friday, November 6, 2009

Hip Hop Quotable: Message To Pres. Obama


This is another one of your citizens and tax payers /
I fux with you tough, and don't care 'bout the nay sayers /
inspite of it all because I see the load you're tryin' to carry /
Man, you had my vote even before the primaries /
With that said, in this war, we don't stand a chance /
It's time to bring the troops back from Afghanistan /
Because the shyt we facin', is a no-win situation /
Plus war and death is not the real way to fix our nation /
Let's face it, the war is really just political /
And I'm not hatin' on you, I'm just being critical /
I've always been cynical when it came to politics /
Can't be a blind supporter like others on Obama's dick /
No disrespect but I'm just speakin' my views /
Sick of hearin' 'bout soldiers killed every week in the news /
I know it's tricky and it's a slippery, dangerous slope /
But you can do it 'cause I still believe in Change and Hope

No comments: