Saturday, May 10, 2008

GREATEST VIDEO OF ALL TIME!! part FOUR!!

Me and my homie Link is going back and forth about the Greatest Videos Of All Time...

He bring up "Straight Outta Compton"...I bring up "Always Into Something" - both by the "World's Most Dangerous Group" - N.W.A..

We went on until the wee hours of the morning with this. I'm very passionate about my videos and so is he - with that being said, I have a trillion of videos that would deserve this spot a Greatest Video Of All Time. My homie Link felt that "Fight The Power" should be up there. I digressed because P.E. is relevant on this elite list already. Yes, it's a great video but it just don't make my list.

One video that we could agree on was this joint right here by Ice-Cube. Directed by F. Gary Gray (one of the best in my opinion).

Here's "Today Was A Good Good Day".

2 comments:

jacinta said...

talking about the greatest west coast videos... and really of all time, you gotta mention xzibit "what you see is what you get" ....

Monk said...

I concur.