Tuesday, March 18, 2008

"Dunn Dunn/Foolish" by Shawty Lo *OFFICIAL"

This is the video that y'all seen the messed up situations in my previous blog. Please don't blame the artists and rappers that give a realistic portrayal of life in these sides of town. Please direct your voice towards the City of Atlanta...

This video (as well as many others) serves as a reflection of what's going on in our communities. Before you pass judgement, please visit these places and talk to the folks who call this place "HOME".


2 comments:

Princess Kandy said...

Well it's about damn time!!! I'm sure I asked about this video before I went on vacation.

I look at the video and feel like I am back at home in Baltimore @ the old Murphy Home projects and Lexington Terrace before they tore them down.

Telese said...

I am LOVIN' this!!!...good job hun!!