Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Un-Shameless Plug

Photobucket
"As a young and dumb man, gun in the waist
Sold crack to those who couldn't take the pain
And had to numb it with base
Couldn't drink the henny straight, I needed somethin' to chase
Nowadays I throw shots back, leavin' nothin' to waste
Life is like a treadmill, niggas runnin' in place
Gettin' no where fast, a whole year done past"

-"It's Like That" - Jay-Z

Greetings My Good People!!

I have bad news...and good news for ya. Which one do you want first?

Ok, y'all don't care? Aight then, I'll give you the bad new FIRST!!

As some of you may or may not know, I've been blogging on blogger for almost a year now. I've enjoyed the interactions and comments from everyone and I hope that you left feeling...well...SOME kinda way after reading one (or some) of my posts. Writing and sharing information and thoughts is something that I love to do as time permits and I really appreciate those who have checked in on ya boy to see if I've posted something new. With that said, I won't be posting as much on here as I use to.

*boooo's....chants of outrage...and jeers comes from everyone*

Here ye, here ye. Hold up muthafuggas, y'all know I only posted every now and then on this joint anyway!!

Calm y'all asses down.

I started this blogger site at the top of '08. And since I'm all about progression and shyt, I'm moving on to another site. A bigger and better site. Hence, the GOOD news. And I hope that ALL of you will join me there. I'll still post occassionally over here, but the new site will have everything you loved over here and much more.

With that being said...

I invite you all to join me at:

PresidentialTelevisionAndFilm.ning.com.

Hey, what can I say...I just celebrated my biological New Year and it's time I make some progressive changes. Tickets are free and I know y'all like free shyt so come along for the ride.

Also, with the new site, you can set up your own page, create your own blogs, add pictures, videos, notes, or just plug your own shyt...I don't care.

So, c'mon and join me at PresidentialTelevisionAndFilm.ning.com. and invite ya friends!!

Also, take words to prophet Shawn Carter and make sure you're not just "runnin' in place."

See you over at the new spot!!

5 comments:

Luvvie said...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! *throwing tomatoes on the stage* Don't leave us at blogger!!!

*Sigh* I'm already on Ning. May be forced to join ur network.

Monk said...

@Luvvie, not leaving...but just focusing more attention overrahh dere. C'mon on in...I need ignant mofo's like you, fa'real!!

Anonymous said...

Ima have to say BOOOOOOO to this also.

dont leave blogger.

The Pretty Brown Girl said...

Dang...I just found you on here and now I gotta drag ass over there. OK...just let me get myself together and I'll be there directly. :)

Princess Kandy said...

Daaaammmmmnnnn!! Will I have to remember ANOTHER password?!?!?!?

As if my life wasn't complicated enough....but I guess I'll see you on the other side.