Tuesday, April 22, 2008

You GOTTA Love This Guy!!

Photobucket

My homeboy, filmmaker Michael Moore, has chimed in with his "2 Cents" about the current election. I don't know about y'all, but after seeing "Fahrenheit 9/11", "Sicko", and a few youtube clips, I've become a fan of the Michiganian (is that the proper term??...who cares??).

Anyway, he brings up some very good points (that most of us may already know) and it's always cool to see his take on things.

So click here to read Mike's Letter.

Also, here are some funny, yet SO serious youtube clip from my dude.

Enjoy!!





2 comments:

Telese said...

That was the perfect ending to my evening...needed to be reminded that there are actually people with brains still walking this Earth after the day I had...Loooovved all of it!! By the way the correct term would be Michigander....lol!!!!1

Monk said...

Thanks for the correction homie.